If you live in a busy destination spot or you know of a big upcoming event in your town, consider using your house or apartment to earn money.
25. The ones that are all silver don’t have the copper stripe and are dated between 1932 and 1964. This site about U.S. You say you don’t have enough stuff? Well, hit up your friends, family, and neighbors. Pick them, set up a small roadside stand, and sell them.
In order to get money quickly and legally, you either have to sell, borrow, or beg for something.
Sure, it’s been done, but still, it’s a great way to get rid of your old junk and make some easy cash. I did this once for a man who was hospitalized and didn’t want to impose on his friends to come and pick him up. They also fed him lunch. Keep your mind on the cash, baby! If you have no friends, there are other people that will lend you money (see the video at the end of this article), although of course the terms may not be the greatest and you do have to have good credit.
6. I wouldn’t do this, but you might.
18. I did several odd jobs from that site and was always paid well, in cash, that very day. Check out other snow-shovelers, see what they are charging, and then undercut them a little. Rent out Your Garage
Give the local tween a run for his money: it’s a dog-eat-dog world, you know!
11. Fix Something
If your stuff is too valuable for a garage sale, put up an ad and sell it. “I Will Wait for You”
19. I’ve also sold books at Powell’s bookstore in Portland, Oregon. People who don’t have money for a hotel still need a place to sleep and shower, and believe me they’d much rather stay on your couch than sleep in the car or on a park bench. Mow Lawns
This has been a tried-and-true method to earn fast cash for a long time now. If you can wait until the end of the week to be paid, there are informal taxi services like Uber which will hire you as an independent contractor.
In New York and other large cities, you can make from $400 to $1000 a week promoting clubs. Of course, you shouldn’t steal it, as some are prone to do!
Give the local taxi service a run for their money. In New York I only got, on average, a dollar per book, but I sold all 150 books I brought for a total of $150. Clean Gutters
10. Of course, you should be careful not to rent out to criminals, but if you interview your prospective lodger carefully, trust your gut feelings, and get some money up front, it should work out for you; it worked out for me.
Okay, that’s all I can think of for now, all that’s legal at least :), so good luck in making fast cash! If you have any other ideas, please comment below.
In the summer, in places like the northwest, blackberries grow like weeds. Coins will help you figure out what to look for and how much you’ll get. If you can learn how to count cards, then the odds are in your favor. Storage is expensive. Sell Plasma
This isn’t what you think: Get your mind out of the gutter! There are websites like care.com or Craigslist where you can offer your services for a day or two for cash. Exchange Your Paper Dollars for Quarters
2. You can identify silver quarters by looking at the edge: the quarters that are not silver will have a stripe of copper. Pick Fruit and Sell It
4. Sell Something on Craigslist or eBay
3. I’ve sold over 100 books at a store called Book-Off. Still, they are a way to get money fast.
16. I would not recommend playing cards for money if you can’t count cards successfully.
Many cities have bookstores that will buy old books. Check Backstage Casting for more information.
30. I made $30.00 an hour, in cash, to escort him out of the hospital. Sell Your Old Gold Jewelry
7. Have a Garage Sale
Many people don’t have the time or skill to do this job themselves. Sometimes you’ll find valuable old coins that you can sell for a profit. From what I understand, Strand’s also buys books. Pose as a Nude Model
I hate to even mention these, because the high rates are a ripoff (the equivalent of up to 400% interest, compared to up to 30% for credit cards). Until 1965, the US used real silver in its quarters: that year they stopped, since the value of the quarter’s silver exceeded 25 cents. Everywhere else you’re kind of out of luck on this one, although more and more movies are getting made in places like New Orleans, San Francisco, Miami, and Atlanta. If I were you, I’d pile them in. I thought it sounded like a good idea because people are busy and don’t want to take time off of work.
Sit in front of Starbucks looking depressed, with a cup and a sign saying that you need money for food. If you can undercut the going rate, you will have takers.
Copper is going up, so if you can find copper and other scrap metal, you can sell it to a junk metal dealer and get money that very day. Taxi, Anyone?
I’ve done this too (but once again, I’m in Manhattan). Pawn Something
8. Some are online and some are offline, some well-worn and others a bit edgy, but hey, you need money and a man’s got to do what a man’s (or woman’s) got to do!
The nice thing about this is that you can do other jobs while you’re on the job, like babysitting, so you could make twice the money for the same hours.
If it’s snowing, put an offer on Craigslist to shovel snow. 29. It isn’t much but it’s better than nothing for books that you don’t want or have already read.
I know this makes no sense, but let me explain. Borrow It
Babysitters make about $10.00 an hour (depending on your area and how many kids are being watched). Rent out Your Apartment and Go Stay with a Friend
Again, this is taking a risk, but life is risky. You’d be surprised at what people will buy!
This is what I call homeless work, but hey, homeless people aren’t collecting bottles and cans for nothing! For every recyclable container you bring in, you can earn approximately 5 to 10 cents, and it adds up quickly.
Clean up your crap and list your garage as a place where someone else can store their crap. Beg
I heard of a woman who advertised that she would wait for the cable guy, the electrician, or a plumber for you for a certain rate per hour. These days, it’s so easy to list a temporary rental on Craigslist, anyone can do it. Count Cards
13. It was the easiest money I ever made. Of course, you don’t want Children’s Protective Services on your case, so keep it to five kids at a time and you’ll earn around $50.00 an hour (if you can handle it).
Do You Need Money Now?
My idea of fast cash is getting money now, not in a week, but having cash in hand that day and without needing a lot of money to invest in to begin with.
15. Make sure you know what you are doing and aren’t afraid of heights.
Here are some ideas that you may not have thought of before. No one would believe that I’m starving,” so I didn’t do it. A little competition never hurt anyone and hey, you’re desperate, right!
I think gold is going up, up, up, so you won’t get the best deal, but if you really need cash right now, I mean today, they will give it to you.
21. Sell Junk Metals
12. Rent out Your Couch (or Spare Room)
1. Promote Clubs
5. Again, see if your neighbor, friend, or acquaintance has any items they’d like to sell and offer to do it for them for a cut. If not, then you are just throwing your money away because the odds are against you. Who knows, you might find a niche that suits you and provides enough money to start your own business!
Depending on where you live, Craigslist often has one-day jobs like cleaning someone’s apartment that day. Collect Bottles and Cans. At art schools and classes that need live models, one can make $30 to $100 dollars an hour. Check Craigslist’s listings under “gigs,” as well as their job listings under “part-time” and “etc.”
26. If you want to do this, just Google “where can I sell plasma in [your town]” and go from there.
If you have family or friends, ask them for a loan. Many people are too busy to do it themselves and they would be glad for your help. I’m always thinking!
9. Why not? The worst they can do is say no and think less of you, but maybe they’ll understand. Babysit
27. Seriously, all I did was walk him out, help him back to his apartment, and get him some ice at the corner store. Same-Day Jobs
22. Why? Because it works. I considered it for a moment but thought, “I’m too fat. So give it a go. Pet-Sit and Walk Dogs
14. Counting cards at card games like blackjack–using memory techniques to estimate the proportion of low to high cards left in the deck–can put the odds in your favor when you bet. It isn’t illegal, but the casinos don’t like it. Shovel Snow
What are you good at? Can you fix a computer or a car? Advertise on Craigslist, fix something for someone, and you will be paid in cash that day!
24. Value depends on the scarcity of the coin and the current price of silver: last I checked, silver was worth about $20.00 an ounce.
23. This is pretty self-explanatory, but I’ll explain anyway. Apparently, selling blood is illegal but selling plasma isn’t. Payday Loans
17. Last but Not Least, SELL YOURSELF!
You don’t have to be young or cute or female for this job. Sell Your Old Books
28. I’m sure they have enough old stuff that they would be glad to get rid of!
You know that ring your great aunt left you that you never wear? Pawn it! You can get it back later if you want to.
I’ve actually done this one so I know it’s possible, but I live in Manhattan where you can rent out just about anything for the right price. Sign up as an Extra on a Movie
In New York or L.A., you can do this and get paid the same day. Hey it works, I saw a guy sit in a busy downtown Manhattan Starbucks and I think he took in at least 200 bucks while I watched him for 2½ hours. If you have a car, you can offer rides for a price. Usually you don’t get much for your books. Usually this entails standing on the curb and handing out fliers but hey, there are worse things out there!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Don’t Be a Square: 10 Tips for Betting on Football - April 4, 2017
- Sports Betting Odds by Benered Fransisco - April 1, 2017
- Online Gambling: A Growing Addiction - March 29, 2017