They are yet to win away from home in the Premier League, let a two goal lead slip against West Brom at the weekend and talismanic striker Wayne Rooney has refused to sign a new contract with the club leading to suggestions that he will be sold in the January transfer window.
– Another side with a great defensive record is Shakhtar Donetsk. Real are now managed by former Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho and under him they have conceded just three goals in nine games this season. They have conceded just two goals in their last seven matches in all competitions and they travel to London as they face Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium. Bursaspor are yet to score in the Champions League this season…Man U has to feel they are there for the taking. Arsenal have looked impressive at home this season and have scored twenty goals in their four wins and a loss in front of their own fans. We feel this too and expect United to give themselves a massive boost of confidence by putting a few goals past the hapless Turks, so we’re going with +2.5 goals in the match @ 1.45 at the online sportsbook.
There are sixteen games being played this Tuesday and Wednesday from round three of the Champions League. Let’s look at three of those matches and see if we can find some value.
– One side that isn’t having such a good season so far is Manchester United. They look an excellent defensive side and despite AC Milan climbing to second in Italy’s Serie A this weekend they have a poor road record so far this season, winning just one of their four away matches. As a result of this, we see this match going just one way and we’re backing a Real Madrid win, with sportsbook odds @ 1.45.
They welcome Turkish side Bursaspor to Old Trafford on Wednesday and I think they will be highly focused on a win to try and quiet the noise form last week.
– The big game on Tuesday night sees two European giants clash at the Bernabeu as Real Madrid host AC Milan in a Group G battle. They have kept a clean sheet in just two of those five games and we’re expecting goals in this game, so we suggest putting your money on over 2.5 goals @ 1.72.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Don’t Be a Square: 10 Tips for Betting on Football - April 4, 2017
- Sports Betting Odds by Benered Fransisco - April 1, 2017
- Online Gambling: A Growing Addiction - March 29, 2017