They are put align center, with dimensions of the width of 400 px and 480 px.
a. Not be published in form of press release, advertisement, sales letter, promotional purposes or something like that.
a. Article body
a. In case you either purchased or received the article from a distributor/ affiliate site and so did others, you are considered not to have an exclusive right to it. In case of your English as a second or foreign language, we strongly recommend that you ask someone who is very proficient at English or has English as their native language for help.
b. Do not use slang terms or profanity in your article title.
e. Be informative and share your expertise knowledge: We encourage authors to include news, analysis, opinions, commentary, tips, strategies, and techniques in the articles.
3. Tags are keywords and phrases that describe your article. Put copyrights at the bottom of your article.
6. Be specific. Your title should be not in all CAPS.
2. Be a minimum of 300 words and no more than 5,000 words. All text should be justified.
b. Quotes are not allowed around the whole title.
EzineMark.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this site. Author name
a. One article is allowed in only one section and category.
d. Be original
j. All images inserted must be relevant to the content. It is advisable for you to avoid using slang and jargons.
5. The following editorial guidelines will help you understand what we do and do not accept for inclusion in our article database as well as make your articles clear and attractive to readers. Bold, italicize, or underline only words, phrases that need to be emphasized.
a. Only the articles of unique content are allowed to be published. If authors are detected to spam by submitting duplicated articles of slightly different content many times, they will be suspended due to direct violation of our terms and conditions.
h. Have proper English, correct grammar, spelling and punctuation. Your Author Name must not consist of adjectives, nouns or descriptors.
4. CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
d. Author bio may include up to two links
c. You must put a comma between each keyword.
a. Submitted articles must not include plagiarized materials.
3. HTML tags are not accepted in your title.
e. First name Last initial or First initial Last name are allowed.
‘, ‘‘, ”, ”, ”, ”,
f. It is unnecessary to capitalize common words like a, the, to, or for.
e. Not include a reply to a private email, letter or any other correspondence.
b. The rules for submitting your articles are simple, but must be followed.
10. Follow basic punctuation rules
b. Company names are not preferred as author name.
a. Allowed HTML:
While EzineMark.com allows HTML to be used in articles, typically articles are formatted to only allow certain HTML markup including:
a. We allow authors to submit articles written by others as long as they follow the republish terms and conditions.
To be approved, you article MUST
k. Both First and Last name must begin with initial capital letter.
b. Not consist of information that violates any law or infringes on the legal rights of others.
i.You are allowed to put a maximum of one link in your article body.
c. All the submitted articles must be original articles written by you or articles to which you have exclusive rights, only your name may be associated with it. Do not repeat your TITLE and AUTHOR NAME at the top of the article body.
6. After each period, comma, colon or semi-colon, there is one space.
II. Do not end your title with a period.
j. Author bio
For example, your movie-based article is allowed in section Arts and Entertainment and category Movies.
4. Your Author Name must not include numbers.
h. An ellipsis , which is used to omit some words, should be only three evenly spaced dots.
1. Your article body must match what is expected in the title.
5. Your Author Name must have a First name and a Last name.
c. It should be keyword rich.
g. Your title should tell reader what the article is all about.
g. Do not repeat punctuation in your title.
f. Initial letter of each major word should be capitalized.
EzineMark.com encourages you to put your self-serving links in the author bio (author box), instead of in the article content or at the end of each article.
7. An ideal size is 300 – 750 words.
c. You should have a minimum of 5-10 keywords and maximum of keywords under 400 characters (including spaces).
b. Before each period, comma, colon or semi-colon, there is never a space.
1. Thanks to those descriptive words and phrases, the search engines will find that you write a relevant piece of writing on the topic.
You are going to submit articles to EzineMark.com, but dont know how to get started. When you cite a quote, periods should be inside of quotes. He used to work as a yoga assistant for an evening class.
f. Your Author Name must contain no email addresses or URLs.
b. We do not accept if an article is attributed to many authors. Your title should not be too long or ONE Word (a minimum of two unique words is required). Before you submit your articles to our site, we highly appreciate that you please spend little time reading this page first.
Example: Barbell Grieger is interested in learning more about lower back exercises for women along with full body workouts. Do not put your Author Name or any website URL in your title.
b. You may include your title only when you hold a doctorate-level degree (PhD, DDS, Dr., MD)
2. Not contain pornography, adult-oriented sexual content, violence-oriented, racial intolerance, insulting, obscene, and degrading tone, bomb creation, illicit drugs, support for terrorism/fanaticism/radicalism, gambling and casino related content, the promotion of hard alcohol, tobacco, or related products, and etc.
d. Your article that is advertisement or appears to be an advertisement will be considered as spam.
g. Article title
I. Additionally, Ezinemark.com reserves the right not to publish every article that is submitted and reject an article submission for any reason (Normally well-written articles are accepted while spam and poorly written articles are removed).
a. Author bio must be written in third person because it makes your bio ready to use when someone wishes to republish your articles. Choose the best sections and categories based on the theme of your article. Check before submitting: You should proofread your article before submitting. b. Keywords must relate to the content of your article.. FORMAT REQUIREMENTS
c. Be unique
e. They help bring more traffic to your articles when people use a search engine to find Internet material on topics
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Don’t Be a Square: 10 Tips for Betting on Football - April 4, 2017
- Sports Betting Odds by Benered Fransisco - April 1, 2017
- Online Gambling: A Growing Addiction - March 29, 2017